Re: my new paradigm

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 15:42:13 EST

    >>Whom would you wish to hate, Burgy? >>

    I was afraid of such a response.

    All the times I advised Glenn not to use sarcasm or irony w/o saying so --
    and then I go and do it myself!

    To answer the question -- nobody. In particular -- not any defined group of
    people, such as Muslims, for instance, which I perceive from off line
    9/11, as well as deafening silence on that posting by all but one LISTSERV
    member (which was also off line), a lot of people "love to hate."

    John W. Burgeson (Burgy)
    www.burgy.50megs.com