overload

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 10:24:20 EST

    I just deleted 121 messages, many from Crc-peacebuilders. My message of
    Jan.26 was among them. Also, a reply from Auguste. What I did not do,
    was read all 121 messages, so if ant of you had something to say to me
    personally, please, resend it, but, not all of them. It is clear that I
    did not participate in a demonstration in Grand Rapids Jan.26, to which I
    was invited. (I most likely would not have done so anyway.)

    Now I will plow through another 25 messages.

    Jan de Koning