Re: David Livingstone's take on geology and creation

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 07:27:21 EST

    I dont know about the autopsy but I have found that there is so much speculation on many people about their mental health, persecution by the church, VD , homosexuality that I am very sceptical about most reports until I have been presented with good arguments.

    livingstone picked up his earliest science from Thomas Dick a scots presbyterian . William Astore of USAF academy colorado has written a good book about Dick and streses the Livingstone connection and the general acceptance of an old earth.

    Glenn always remeber that YECs make more noise than others and are noticeable because of their absurdity so we always think there are more than there are. Even Mortenson agrees with me that YEC were a minority in the early 19Cent and declined by 1855.

    Michael