Church Presentation Concerning Evolution

From: Josh Bembenek (jbembe@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 19:32:41 EST

    Dear List Members-

    The following link contains a powerpoint presentation I have generated to
    give a seminar at my local church entitled "Evolution in a Christian World."
      It has come after much prayer and thought and hopefully will engage
    members of our body in whatever questions they may have about evolution and
    Christianity, their reconciliation, and how to approach the issue. It is
    still in the development stages and would greatly appreciate all feedback,
    criticisms and such. Please let me know if the site is not working, it is
    the first time I have tried to share ppt files like this, for my test
    everything appears to be working. Thank you in advance for your time and
    help. I promise to read every comment made and take it into consideration,
    I do not promise to engage in full debate over every point covered as time
    interests in other areas are quite demanding at present.

    Go to the site: http://homepage.mac.com/jkbembe/PublicSharing/

    Josh Bembenek

    Josh & Kristy Bembenek is pleased to announce:

    iCard.jpg

    Go to the site: http://homepage.mac.com/jkbembe/PublicSharing/

    -------
    http://www.apple.com/
    (c)2002 Apple Computer Inc. All Rights Reserved.