Organizations of Christians in science in Europe etc.

From: C Martin Gaskell (gaskell@unlserve.unl.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 17:24:25 EST

    Before I went to Russia and the Ukraine last summer I got the names of
    some possible contacts from the British counterpart to the ASA. The ASA
    newsletter about a decade ago mentioned a Russian group of Christians in
    science starting, chaired by an astronomer). I am not sure of its current
    status.

    Martin Gaskell
    Dept. Physics & Astronomy
    Univ. Nebraska