Re: BIBLE/ORIGINS: seeking feedback

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 15:56:21 EST

    I see the smallest seed as an example of error introduced by misinterpretation. The intent of the statement is that a proverbially tiny seed grows into one of the biggest familiar garden plants. To claim that the statement is incorrect requires the initial misinterpretation.

        Dr. David Campbell
        Old Seashells
        University of Alabama
        Biodiversity & Systematics