RE: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 09:54:49 EST

    At 05:33 PM 25/01/2003 -0500, Alexanian, Moorad wrote:
    >We all have physiologically (genetically) based propensities to be
    >fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, drug addicts, drunkards, etc. Are
    >we, therefore, to define such behaviors as none sinful? Science will one
    >day enable us to determine beforehand who is likely to become a criminal.

    Maybe, but how will you prevent it? I used to know a person who was a
    kleptomaniac. His parents were aware of it since he was very young, so
    they counted the pennies every night, and watched him almost
    continually. He did not grow out of it. How will you determine that
    beforehand. To my knowledge he was the only kletomaniac in a large family.

    Jan de Koning