Re: Unleashing the Storm

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 22:09:55 EST

    I assume the movement of the rods was demonic because: 1) an alternate
    word for dowsing is "witching", and 2) the movement of the rods quit
    after I prayed, and has never returned even though I have tried dowsing
    again on several occasions.

    Bill

    On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:48:18 -0700 "Jim Armstrong" <jarmstro@qwest.net>