Get used to Christianity in the past tense

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 05:58:27 EST

    Mostly, I no longer have enough in common with this list to
    contribute, although I still glance at the archives - mostly boring.

    As I have said before, however, I harbor no ill will towards non-YEC
    Christians. You're basically harmless.

    There is one thing that Christians need to be aware of, however.
    That is being ignored, and considered old news.

    Those are my two cents on the state of Christianity in America. Yes,
    inerrantists continue to need education. We don't want the nuts
    gaining undue political influence. By inerrantists, I refer to
    YECs.

    Please no touchy-feely replies. As long as this is an open list,
    you deserve the perspective of a non-Christian from time to time.
    Please continue to carry on the fight against scientific ignorance.
    As Christians, you are in the best position to do so.

    Respectfully,

    Jim Eisele