RE: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 20:09:19 EST

    I believe Jesus does address the issue of homosexuality in Mark 10:6-8 “But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE. FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; so they are no longer two, but one flesh.” Jesus certainly defines what Christian marriage is. So much for homosexual marriages! Also in the epistle to the Ephesians 5:22-33, Paul uses Christian marriage to teach the relationship of Christ to the Church, where Paul quotes the above verses, which are actually found in the Old Testament. Moorad