RE: Some Comments on Radiometric dating.

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 16:21:20 EST

    And Allen, in your reply, why did you leave out my criticism. I had asked
    why it is that young-earth cretionists always present things as if no one
    had ever answered the objections. I then pointed you to some sites on the
    web where these objections and criticisms of radioactive dating could be
    found. I thought my response was substantive but you chose to ignore it.

    personal stories of struggle