RE: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:30:12 EST

    >>Erotic love is limited to different sex partners; anything else is an
    >>abomination to God. >>

    That's a claim, of course. And it is that claim which is in question. And it
    is that claim that Roy Clements asked to be debated with civility and with
    reasoning.

    Stating the claim without addressing the issue is simply stating an opinion.
    As such, simply not interesting.

    John W. Burgeson (Burgy)
    www.burgy.50megs.com