RE: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: Hassell, Ian C. (hasselli@eucom.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 10:34:14 EST

    Thanks, Michael. I did not realize the newsgroup was unmoderated (that's a
    recent change?). I was under the impression that there was still a "human
    in the loop" - hence my assumption that this was ASA-sponsored email.

    My apologies to the group for my SPAM email about SPAM email.

    Ian Hassell
    Senior Systems Engineer
    EUCOM J6-I (ACS Defense)
    DSN 430-8038; Comm 0711-680-8038