Feedback on Simkinns' "Creator and Creation"

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 23:44:08 EST

    Folks,

    I have heard that the following book may be an imprtant book, but I have
    not read it. Can anyone who has read it tell me about it? What
    position is the author theologically and how important is the book. If
    it is something my students at dordt shuld be aware of, I may add it to
    the list.

    the book is:
    "Creator and Creation: Nature in the Worldview of Ancient Israel" by
    Ronald A. Simkins

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.               712 722-6279 (Office)