Re: Jim: All truth is God's truth

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:40:10 EST

    Rich wrote: "Spong accepts liberal ideology as 'science' and he is dead
    wrong for assuming that Biblical moral law has to change."

    I hold no brief for Spong, although I do find his books fascinating reading.
    I am curious however -- what "Biblical moral law" are you referring to in
    the above?

    John W. Burgeson (Burgy)
    www.burgy.50megs.com