RE: spong's bad assumptions and virgin births - for jim

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 08:51:49 EST

    I am not sure I understand this line of reasoning. It seems to me
    that the main issue with the Gospels is its possible historicity.
    Imagine you witness some events today, would you testify to what you
    witnessed with some particular philosophical worldview in mind or
    just state the facts as you experienced them? It seems to me that
    what is being really questioned is whether the Gospel represent
    historical facts or fiction. Moorad