Re: Does the Bible teach a flat earth?

From: Dr. Blake Nelson (bnelson301@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 18:56:03 EST

    Jim made a broad statement open to many different
    interpretations of the point he was trying to make. I
    was simply asking for Jim to clarify what he meant be
    one of his statements and listed a couple possible
    meanings he could have intended. As I recall, he did
    not say which one he intended in the follow up e-mail.