Re: "charismatic" theologies and science

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 03:39:35 EDT

    Hi Douglas

    My impression is that most charismatics and Pentecostals tend toward the more
    extreme ends of fundamentalism and are therefore not only mostly anti-evolution
    but also YEC. However a friend of mine, Pierre Kruse, who is a geologist with
    the Northern Territory Geological Survey, has an evolutionary perspective and
    is active in the Assemblies of God Church in darwin. At least he was when I
    last spoke to him a few years back. Pierre has published extensively about
    various aspects of Cambrian palaeontology.

    Jon