Re: Response on coal

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 10:30:12 EDT

    Folks,

    Bill is one of the few YEC folks who is a geologist that has looked at
    coal. He has also gotten into some of the literature, which is good to
    see. He assumes (and I suspect rightly) that most folks don't give much
    consideration to Austin's floating vegetation mat theory. Since he knows
    something about coal, I thought that some of us that do know something
    about coal should respond.

    At this stage, I decided to make my response to Bill private.
    >From lack of other responses, I suspect either not a lot of you have
    studied coal or do not care to be involved in the exchanges. Besides it
    is MUCH easier for me to respond privately than publicly.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)