The source of gravity

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 11:54:38 EDT

    The web site

    http://www.quantumrisk.com/

    has a link called "An Epiphany on Gravity" towards the bottom of the
    page. (The upper part is devoted to books on business strategies).

    My math is no longer up to analyzing the paper, which is by Benjamin
    Solomon, so I thought I'd post here for anyone's comments on it.

    There are other interesting articles also linked there on both business
    strategies (which, since I was a business strategist once in one of my
    many IBM careers), I can observe that they look to be very useful if one
    is in that profession, and physics articles.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
             humor, cars, philosophy, ethics etc.)