RE: Geologic map of Iraq--no flood in Iraq

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 17:37:58 EDT

    Jim Eisele wrote Tuesday, August 20, 2002 3:40 PM

    >>>For starters, the "mountains" of "rrt" are not in Turkey. See
    >>>Bailey's book. Ararat extends close to southern Mesopotamia.
    >>>A mountain range connected to this extends all the way down past
    >>>Southern Mesopotamia.

    I asked

    >>So you say the Zagros mountains are Ararat?
    >
    >First things first. "Mountains" of "rrt" requires no Turkey
    >landing.

    Jim, are you incapable of answering a simple question? I ask again, do you
    equate the Zagros mountains with Ararat? If you don't know what or where
    the Zagros mountains are, consult an encyclopedia.

    >I'll comfortably rest with the abundance of evidence on my side.

    It would help if you presented some.

    personal stories of struggle