Request for photo/graphic web sites

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 10:18:52 EDT

    Dear Colleagues,

         I would like to identify a number of web sites that might provide =
    illustrations (photographs, drawings, charts, etc.) in the public domain =
    that I might use to accompany the essays I'm writing on religion and =
    science. I do have the NASA site marked, but I would appreciate any =
    others that you might recommend. Anything having to do with Nature, =
    evolution, cosmology, chaos theory, the brain, would be very helpful. =
    Reply privately, if you prefer.

    Thanks,
    Bob Schneider
    rjschn39@bellsouth.net