Re: Using the PSCF as bait

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 17:05:21 EDT

    It is fatal for any Christian to stay entirely within church circles but
    very easy if one is a minister.

    I find that there are not only christians who are a bit shy of admitting
    they are Christian but start to come out when someone else has but one can
    also unsettle unbelievers WHO ARE INSECURE IN THEIR UNBELIEF as many are.
    They need a non-agressive laid-back and slightly humorous approach. It is
    as/more important to win the person as to win the argument.

    Michael