Re: Noahic Covenant

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:39:31 EDT

    Hi Dick,

    Thanks for your response. Just one thing - the 'first sentence' I was referring
    to was

    "The true nature and extent of the Flood can hardly be downplayed as a
    "non-essential" matter for the Christian because our correct reading of
    earth history rests largely upon this one event - as I'm sure you must
    agree."

    Do you agree?

    Sincerely,

    Vernon