RE: Infusion of the soul as a process(private)

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 12:03:10 EDT

    >>Sorry to be so obtuse here.

    "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's
    womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your
    works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden
    from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven
    together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
    All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of
    them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!"

    Just to say that however this biology and "en-soul-ation" works that
    God is doing his creative work with respect to each one of us.>>

    Sorry. I really should have looked the reference up. Apologies.

    I agree.

    Burgy

    (Ipsius sunt tempora)

    www.burgy.50megs.com