RE: Noahic Covenant

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 09:00:30 EDT

    Dick writes

    >At 5,000 years ago, survivors were everywhere. Sumerians, Egyptians,
    >Persians - all survived the Adamite obliterating flood.

    BTW, Glenn's post ONCE AGAIN entirely misses the point by an
    incredible margin. Glenn, please re-evaluate before you reflexively
    "slam" Dick. You are DEAD WRONG. It happens. I used to be a YEC
    because I was convinced that the Bible was accurate. Then I found out
    the church was "playing games." Not the first time!

    Back to Dick. There is much ground to be gained with this statement.
    Frankly, it pushes YEC into insanity. Glad I got out! If anyone has
    any sort of population/diversity "charts" I'll consider adding them
    somewhere to the Genesis in Question site.

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org