Re: Infusion of the soul as a process

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 22:20:50 EDT

    Hi Burgy,

    I would like to make the (scientific) claim that for almost everything
    there is no such thing as an is an instantaneous event. Everything
    requires some time period to bring an event into being. What you have said
    is not unique to the soul and simply "begs the argument"

    IMO

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>