C. C. Lewis and Blaise Pascal

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 17:35:39 EDT

    Glenn, in reviewing my manuscript, suggested I might add a quotation from
    C. S Lewis where he speaks of Blaise Pascal.

    I've been doing some searching, both on the internet and in those Lewis
    books I have with me, but have come up empty.

    Does anyone know if (and where) Lewis might have spoken of Pascal?

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
             humor, cars, philosophy, ethics and much more)