Re: Coal and YEC models

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 23:09:00 EDT

    On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:22:37 -0700 "Glenn Morton"
    <glenn.morton@btinternet.com> writes:

    > Bill, you misunderstand what I said. If you can't explain where all
    this
    > stuff came from in one biosphere and realistically allow for room for
    other
    > plants and animals, you don't have a case to make for a global flood.

    I did not misunderstand what you said. You have locked into your big
    picture and closed your mind to contrary data. Not a real good stance
    for a scientist, IMHO.

    I'll get back to you on the biosphere and coal.

    Bill

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.