Re: Noahic Covenant

From: Victorian Wife (victorianwife@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 22:49:15 EDT

    To everyone: Thanks for the warm welcome to the list.

    I am not saying at all that God could not have performed further "miracles"
    to make all the things happen. One can always evoke the God can do anything
    argument (and of course he can!).

    I am only trying to speak to the physical and scientific impossibility of
    what is actually recorded in the Bible as far as a global flood and what we
    know from scientific research or natural laws related to that possible
    phenomenon.

    If we open the discussion to all the things that God "might" have done that
    are not recorded in the scriptures about any possible event then anything is
    indeed possible.

    Marque