RE: Noahic Covenant

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 00:57:06 EDT

    Dick wrote:

    >We also differ on the extent of the flood. For those of us who have
    >spent time studying the flood, myself, Paul Seeley, Davis Young,
    >Robert Best, and others, there is agreement on the time and place and
    >scope. That should tell you something.

    Aaahhh, should it tell me that 4 people can be wrong at the same time? A
    list like that is useless as a measure of truth. To paraphrase and mangle
    Mark Twain, there are several billion Buddhists who agree that Buddhism is
    correct. Shouldn't that tell us something as well? Henry Morris, Jonathan
    Sarfatti, Ken Ham and Duane Gish all agree on the same thing also. Logic is
    logic, and the above argument doesn't contain it.

    personal stories of struggle