RE: Adam from Dust

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 06:07:38 EDT

    I have enjoyed the exchange about who does and does not have a soul.

    However, I find Glenn's current "position" fruitless.

    We could spend decades discussing who does and does not have a soul.

    Ultimately, this is a faith/science forum, NOT Philosophy 101.

    Hopefully, we can get back to looking for the intersections of faith
    and science.

    Both, used properly, can be tools to glorify our Creator.

    As for me and others, the flood issue is a non-starter. Science has
    identified it. The Bible has identified it. Books have been written.

    As for YEC, it is only a question of "How far will they take this."
    What I see nowadays is shameful ad hominem attacks.

    Some of us can accept Genesis 1 as historical. For me, this adds
    weight and strength to my faith.

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org