Re: Comment's on Allens postings

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 19:50:20 EDT

    Adrian,
    You're omitting the underlying point. Since Catholics do not interpret
    (pick a passage) the way (pick a church, denomination or sect) do, they
    have altered scripture, for only my (repeat latter entry) interprets it
    correctly. This is especially problematic for Protestants because they
    reject magisterium and tradition.
    Dave