Re: Noahic Covenant

From: Lucy Lear (lucylear@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 21:02:23 EDT

    Vernon: You wrote to Dick that "And rather than accusing me of impugning the
    integrity of the
    Scriptures by drawing attention to these realities perhaps you would now
    admit
    that the only reason you believe as you do is because your faith in
    evolution
    overrides such matters as simple logic and the just demands of God's Word."

    I see you are again challenging the motivation of your opponent rather than
    his arguments. This is such a standard tactic of the YEC crowd that it
    rather turns off most persons from ever examining their arguments any
    further.

    Vernon -- it is also -- simply -- an unChristian tactic.

    Lucy the Lurker