Re: Adam from Dust

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 12:02:16 EDT

    Dave wrote:

    >The answer to your problem about your "great, great ... grandfather,"
    >which comes in your response to Dick, is contained in Genesis 3:20. Since
    >Eve was "the mother of all living," your ancestor was not alive. You're
    >probably kidding yourself about being alive. I don't see how else Dick's
    >approach works.

    There is no cause for concern about Glenn's "great, great....great grandpappy."

    Acts 17:30: "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now
    commandeth all men every where to repent ..."

    So God winked at Glenn's great, great ... great grandfather, who
    winked at Glenn's great, great ... great grandmother, resulting in
    their great, great ... great grandson - Glenn!

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orislol.com
    ěThe Answer we should have known about 150 years agoî