Re: Christian? On what basis?

From: Dr. Blake Nelson (bnelson301@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 23:09:25 EDT

    Here is a link to a talk by Malcolm Jeeves that deals
    with the concept of the soul in light of
    neuropsychology:

    http://www.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk/cis/jeeves/index.html

    In Jeeves' and Berry's book Science, Life and
    Christian Belief, they discuss use of the term soul in
    Old and New Testament's quite a bit. Joel Green has
    written about this both in the Christians in Science
    journal and I think elsewhere on the use of the term
    soul by authors in the New and Old Testaments. It
    makes interesting reading.