RE: Challenge #2

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 20:03:48 EDT

            Hi, Burgy,
    I vote for #4 &5. BTW, I think humanity is still immature( witness the
    Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia, Rwanda, and 911, not to mention Enron).I see God
    as preferring to persuade, rather thjan force(although he will club you from
    time to time), so I don't think it denigrates God. I wait with interest the
    explanations of those who buy #1. Maybe the women are sinners, and deserve
    to be forced into concubinage?(Technically, its not quite rape)
    Off to scope out some good looking enemy babes,

    Shuan