Re: Inerrancy

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 12:48:09 EDT

    Allen asked: "Does it really matter if the book was published by an SDA
    publishing company, it the points raised may have some validity? Is there
    something so inherently wrong with being SDA that it must be labeled? Is it
    something to be afraid of in a world of freedom of thought and expression?"

    Had it been from a Catholic publishing house, I might well have so
    identified it. Or a Baptist. Or whatever.

    A long time ago I was taught that the SDA was a "cult." I do not accept that
    labeling anymore. I do think you guys have some fairly screwey ideas, then I
    say the same thing to my Roman Catholic priest friend. And I cheerfully
    accept the same comments on my PCUSA.

    JB