2900 BC vs. 2350 BC

From: MikeSatterlee@cs.com
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 15:18:49 EDT

    Paul wrote: The Flood of Gilgamesh, and probably of the Bible, is dated by
    Near Eastern archaeologists at c. 2900 BC. See Dick Fischer's book or Carol
    Hill's article "A Time and Place for Noah" Perspectives March, 2001. The
    primary paper is Max Mallowan, "Noah's Flood Reconsidered," Iraq 26 (1964).

    I'm aware of this. I think they are wrong. I'll bet on the 2350 BC tree ring
    study date/ Bible chronology date.

    Mike