Re: Personality Conflict?

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 10:42:54 EDT

    At 08:28 AM 23/04/02 +0000, Jim Eisele wrote:
    >Some people love to beat me up for my style. These same people
    >refuse to acknowledge the stunning correlation between Gen 1
    >and science. Maybe I could afford to be less abrasive if others
    >were more open-minded.
    >
    >Jim

    What is your age, Jim? I am seventy-seven and have always been interested
    in studying about Gen.1 and science, but I have never seen the "stunning
    correlation" between Gen.1 and science. Firstly, because "science" is mot
    well-defined and secondly because Gen.1 is part of a much bigger
    book. Studying that book is a task that no mere human being ever
    completed. Maybe you will learn yet to be less abrasive. You will find
    that people listen better then anyway, even if they think that you are way
    off base. They may even be able to discuss with you.

    Jan de Koning