Re: Bear sacrifice

From: MikeSatterlee@cs.com
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 23:42:53 EDT

    Don P,

    You asked: Are [you] advocating the "image" as being the communion itself?

    No, I think you understood me correctly. I was recently asked how I could
    think that someone like Osama bin laden has God's image. I said he, like God
    and unlike animals, has the ability to understand spiritual things, and he,
    like God and unlike animals, has an eternal spirit.

    By the way, I agree with you that YEC is a terrible danger to our children.
    (I have one in High School and one in College.) If they are allowed to accept
    what organizations like Answers In Genesis tell them are the teachings of
    scripture, many of them will lose all respect for the Bible, and all belief
    in the One it tells them died for them, when they learn in our schools and
    colleges that YEC teachings are false.

    Your brother in Christ,

    Mike