Re: cosmology & polygamy

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 22:58:23 EDT

    Regarding slavery, The Rev. John Gregg Fee, the abolitionist founder of Berea College in 1855, so abhorred slavery that he cut every reference to slavery out of his copy of the (KJV) Bible. His copy is in the College archives and is something to see. Berea's founders spoke of their ethic as "anti-slave, anti-caste, anti-rum, and anti-sin." And they meant it--all of it!

    Bob Schneider