RE: Claims Intelligent Design Scientists Author Bibliography Pape rs

From: Woodward Norm Civ WRALC/TIEDM (Norm.Woodward@robins.af.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 14:55:35 EDT

    Dick,

    Let me be the last to cast doubt the intelligence or honesty of anyone "with
    the NCSE."

    But I will ask you again, what does ones stand on biological evolution vs
    creationism vs ID have to do with ones belief concerning the age of the
    earth, other than, obviously, a young earth evolutionist would have a lot of
    extra baggage to lug around?

    And as to the common ancestor issue, you, of course realize that the
    evolutionists have once again, shot themselves in the foot in this issue.

    When they make off-the-cuff claims that the DNA differences between man and
    chimps is so slight as to write off the differences between the two as being
    of environmental causes, they have successfully demoted the phenomena from
    macro-evolution to micro-evolution, thus putting themselves back to square
    one.

    Norm