RE: Thoughts on the implications of evolution as a means of creation

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 11:04:03 EST

    God doesn't see it as a problem either, so both you and God agree :)
    However, atheists argue that it would be stupid of God to take all that
    time before getting around to creating Man. Their conclusion? There is no
    God.
    YECs argue the same thing, only they conclude that God did it in 6 days 6000
    years ago, and that the 15 billion year figure is illusory.
    both make the same error, which is that God is constrained to do things in
    ways that certain humans find acceptable.