Re: Creationism in the UK (Utley v Dawkins)

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 08:20:58 EST

    Re: British School Inspectors

    Those of us who attended the Templeton Foundation Science and Religion Course Workshop at MIT in the summer of 1998 heard a presentation by Rosemary Peacocke, Arthur Peacocke's wife, on teaching religion in UK schools. Rosemary is one of the Queen's Inspectors of Schools. She might be in a position, especially with the support of her husband, to act on this issue if she (and Arthur) were to be given information about the creationist movement in the US, particularly the Morris-Ham axis and their activities. I think I can get ahold of Arthur's email address, if anyone should like to follow up on this.

    Bob Schneider