"Did Darwin Get it Wrong?": the NOVA video

From: Woodward Norm Civ WRALC/TIEDM (Norm.Woodward@robins.af.mil)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 16:07:47 EST

    Twenty years ago, the PBS series NOVA introduced Stephen Jay Gould, and his
    Punctuated Equilibrium, to many, including myself, in this titled episode.

    It was rather quickly pulled from their inventory of tapes available for
    sale, but I am aware of several university libraries which list it in their
    inventories, but to which I do not have access. And I would suppose that it
    may be the private libraries of interested parties, including, perhaps, a
    few on this listserv.

    If anyone has access to a copy, and could allow me to borrow, or purchase,
    it, I would appreciate them contacting me. I am willing to, of course, pay
    whatever rental or shipping charges that may be applicable.

    Thanks in advance.

    Norm Woodward
    Warner Robins GA