RE: Your Immediate Response is Highly Needed!

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:44:38 EST

    These guys will clean out your bank account if you give them any
    information. I get several of these a year always with the promise of
    giving me lots of money. From what I have gathered over the past few years,
    anyone giving them a bank account number will find their account empty.

    personal stories of struggle