RE: Current Events

From: alexanian@uncw.edu
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 10:11:48 EST

    I have found one biblical reference, healing the man born blind, that comes close to answering all sorts of questions regarding human suffering. "As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?" Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him." John 9:1-3. Moorad