Dordt Zoology students lurking

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 08:35:38 EST

    Folks,

    Since Francis Collins has been responding to some questions on the list,
    I am asking my Zoology students to read his responses on the list via
    the archives. Just thought you might like to know that some college
    students are listening to you.

    And if any of you have any good stories of what stimulated you to go
    into science, I am sure they would be interested. Many of our students
    go into medicine or vet where they do very well, but fewer get caught up
    with the desire to do research.

    I will bc this to the class.

    James Mahaffy (mahaffy@dordt.edu) Phone: 712 722-6279
    Biology Department FAX : 712