RE: A Mockery of a Sham - The Mediterranean Flood

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 08:42:02 EST

    If you have a complaint about factual error, then I will listen to any
    criticism of factual error I might have made. But given that you have been
    copying me on all the e-mails trying to get me banished from the web which
    you have been sending to everyone you can think of, none of which have had a
    single substantive criticism other than that you don't like my ideas, I have
    nothing to respond to. I can't help it if you don't like my ideas. You have
    that freedom.

    personal stories of struggle